Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Bouctouche, New Brunswick, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in New Brunswick you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Bouctouche…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are so many fun things to do in Bouctouche with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bouctouche
- Waterparks in Bouctouche
- Zoos in Bouctouche
- Tours in Bouctouche
- Indoor Play in Bouctouche
- Museums in Bouctouche
- National Parks / Natural World in Bouctouche
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bouctouche
- Historical Attractions in Bouctouche
- Transport Attractions in Bouctouche
- RV/Campsite in Bouctouche
- Skiing in Bouctouche
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bouctouche
- Caves and Mines in Bouctouche
- Arts and Crafts in Bouctouche