Nova Scotia is PACKED full of zoos, parks, museums, historic attractions and well, just plain FUN things to do with kids!
Ever heard of the Tidal Bore? No? Well in Nova Scotia you will – it’s one of the most unique attractions in the country! Companies such as Tidal Bore Adventures can take you out and show you this very awesome feat of nature.
It’s Nova Scotia, so you won’t be short of water activities! Head out with lovely locals such as Pirates Cove Whale and Seabird Cruises which depart from a sweet and authentic fishing village.
Spend those rainy days in the museums, which cover a range of subjects such as the Atlantic Canada Aviation Museum, the Gaelic Highland Village Museum, or the ever-evolving (just like our planet) Museum of Natural History.
Get your fun park on with theme parks such as the very family friendly Magic Valley, or Atlantic Play Land. Maybe you want to take the kids to the 50 acres Oaklawn Farm Zoo? They will go home with new friends!
Did you know you can also go skiing Nova Scotia? We told you there were plenty of fun things to do with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Bear River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 25
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bear River
- Waterparks in Bear River
- Zoos in Bear River
- Tours in Bear River
- Indoor Play in Bear River
- Museums in Bear River
- National Parks / Natural World in Bear River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bear River
- Historical Attractions in Bear River
- Transport Attractions in Bear River
- RV/Campsite in Bear River
- Skiing in Bear River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bear River
- Caves and Mines in Bear River
- Arts and Crafts in Bear River