Better get your skates on….literally!
Skating - whether roller skating or ice skating - is a super fun experience for the whole family, so when in Abbotsford, British Columbia why not give it a go!
No matter what experience level you are on skates, there are plenty of places to go with kids in The Pacific Province where you can try out these very cool sports. You can learn the basics and take lessons, or improve the techniques you already have!
Many of the rinks are indoors too, so no matter what the weather the whole family can still enjoy them!
Skating is a great experience with children, because not only are they having a great time, but they are keeping active too.
So what are you waiting for?! You’re in British Columbia…so let’s ALL get our skates on!
There are so many fun things to do in Abbotsford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 143
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Abbotsford
- Waterparks in Abbotsford
- Zoos in Abbotsford
- Tours in Abbotsford
- Indoor Play in Abbotsford
- Museums in Abbotsford
- National Parks / Natural World in Abbotsford
- Things to do for Active Kids in Abbotsford
- Historical Attractions in Abbotsford
- Transport Attractions in Abbotsford
- RV/Campsite in Abbotsford
- Skiing in Abbotsford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Abbotsford
- Caves and Mines in Abbotsford
- Arts and Crafts in Abbotsford