You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Abbotsford, British Columbia!)
Abbotsford is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Pacific Province city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Abbotsford’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Abbotsford when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Abbotsford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 143
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Abbotsford
- Waterparks in Abbotsford
- Zoos in Abbotsford
- Tours in Abbotsford
- Indoor Play in Abbotsford
- Museums in Abbotsford
- National Parks / Natural World in Abbotsford
- Things to do for Active Kids in Abbotsford
- Historical Attractions in Abbotsford
- Transport Attractions in Abbotsford
- RV/Campsite in Abbotsford
- Skiing in Abbotsford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Abbotsford
- Caves and Mines in Abbotsford
- Arts and Crafts in Abbotsford