Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Abbotsford, British Columbia there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
The Pacific Province is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape….Abbotsford is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Abbotsford inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are so many fun things to do in Abbotsford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 138
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Abbotsford
- Waterparks in Abbotsford
- Zoos in Abbotsford
- Tours in Abbotsford
- Indoor Play in Abbotsford
- Museums in Abbotsford
- National Parks / Natural World in Abbotsford
- Things to do for Active Kids in Abbotsford
- Historical Attractions in Abbotsford
- Transport Attractions in Abbotsford
- RV/Campsite in Abbotsford
- Skiing in Abbotsford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Abbotsford
- Caves and Mines in Abbotsford
- Arts and Crafts in Abbotsford