Children have a lot of energy….that’s what we LOVE about them…so it’s natural to look for things to do with active kids who just want to get active.
Look no further than Abbotsford, British Columbia! Active kids in this The Pacific Province city have SO many choices…they won’t know where to start!
This wonderful city not only has places for kids to use up that energy, but the whole family. Activities such as indoor climbing are the perfect way to spend time together as a family. Why not try and get that hole in one with Mini Golf? STRIKE….you must have found the ten pin bowling!
Finding great places to visit with children can be hard, but not in Abbotsford - and not with Family Days Out!
Get ready to return home exhausted, because there is kids fun around every corner….and you will be part of it.
There are so many fun things to do in Abbotsford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 143
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Abbotsford
- Waterparks in Abbotsford
- Zoos in Abbotsford
- Tours in Abbotsford
- Indoor Play in Abbotsford
- Museums in Abbotsford
- National Parks / Natural World in Abbotsford
- Things to do for Active Kids in Abbotsford
- Historical Attractions in Abbotsford
- Transport Attractions in Abbotsford
- RV/Campsite in Abbotsford
- Skiing in Abbotsford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Abbotsford
- Caves and Mines in Abbotsford
- Arts and Crafts in Abbotsford