It’s animal time in Victoria, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Victoria because Victoria has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 141
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Victoria
- Waterparks in Victoria
- Zoos in Victoria
- Tours in Victoria
- Indoor Play in Victoria
- Museums in Victoria
- National Parks / Natural World in Victoria
- Things to do for Active Kids in Victoria
- Historical Attractions in Victoria
- Transport Attractions in Victoria
- RV/Campsite in Victoria
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Victoria
- Caves and Mines in Victoria
- Arts and Crafts in Victoria