It’s animal time in Tasmania, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Tasmania because The Emerald Isle has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 38
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tasmania
- Waterparks in Tasmania
- Zoos in Tasmania
- Tours in Tasmania
- Indoor Play in Tasmania
- Museums in Tasmania
- National Parks / Natural World in Tasmania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tasmania
- Historical Attractions in Tasmania
- Transport Attractions in Tasmania
- RV/Campsite in Tasmania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tasmania
- Caves and Mines in Tasmania
- Arts and Crafts in Tasmania