Trains, planes and automobiles in The Emerald Isle for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Tasmania!
Tasmania has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Tasmania!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 38
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tasmania
- Waterparks in Tasmania
- Zoos in Tasmania
- Tours in Tasmania
- Indoor Play in Tasmania
- Museums in Tasmania
- National Parks / Natural World in Tasmania
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tasmania
- Historical Attractions in Tasmania
- Transport Attractions in Tasmania
- RV/Campsite in Tasmania
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tasmania
- Caves and Mines in Tasmania
- Arts and Crafts in Tasmania