Campings is such a great way for the family to have an adventure together, and if you plan to take the family to South Austrailia, you won’t be short of amazing family friendly campgrounds to enjoy.
South Australia is a great place to spend an extended family vacation in, and the range of campgrounds gives you plenty to choose from. Most campgrounds offer you a selection of RV sites as well as that back to basic tent camping, and all the amenities you can imagine to make your stay comfortable.
It’s then you get to really look at what your family want to experience! Do you want that cool campground with the pool and games room? Do you want the campground right next to nature? Perhaps you want the campground with the family activities planned - like the cookouts, the competitions, and the games?
There are so many different types of campgrounds in South Australia for you to choose from, you can be sure you will find the perfect one for your family. Then all you have to do is remember to have a great time - which won’t be hard to do!
There are 64
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in South Australia
- Waterparks in South Australia
- Zoos in South Australia
- Tours in South Australia
- Indoor Play in South Australia
- Museums in South Australia
- National Parks / Natural World in South Australia
- Things to do for Active Kids in South Australia
- Historical Attractions in South Australia
- Transport Attractions in South Australia
- RV/Campsite in South Australia
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in South Australia
- Caves and Mines in South Australia
- Arts and Crafts in South Australia