It’s animal time in Queensland, and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Queensland because Queensland has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are 124
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Queensland
- Waterparks in Queensland
- Zoos in Queensland
- Tours in Queensland
- Indoor Play in Queensland
- Museums in Queensland
- National Parks / Natural World in Queensland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Queensland
- Historical Attractions in Queensland
- Transport Attractions in Queensland
- RV/Campsite in Queensland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Queensland
- Caves and Mines in Queensland
- Arts and Crafts in Queensland