Trains, planes and automobiles in Queensland for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Queensland!
Queensland has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Queensland!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo…off we go!
There are 124
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Queensland
- Waterparks in Queensland
- Zoos in Queensland
- Tours in Queensland
- Indoor Play in Queensland
- Museums in Queensland
- National Parks / Natural World in Queensland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Queensland
- Historical Attractions in Queensland
- Transport Attractions in Queensland
- RV/Campsite in Queensland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Queensland
- Caves and Mines in Queensland
- Arts and Crafts in Queensland