Who said family fun had to be ABOVE ground! If you are looking for pretty awesome things to do with kids in Queensland, then let’s dig deep…literally!
Underground adventures are so much fun with children. It’s an experience that will introduce them to some of the most incredible wonders on earth, and formations they have never seen before.
Some underground experiences are perfect for family members of all ages and ability, but some require more active families as there are often steps involved. Whatever you choose in Queensland, you will experience something magical.
Underground experiences require you to join a tour, which is perfect for kids to learn all the fun facts about what they are seeing as they make their through the earth. Sounds super fun!
Why have an above ground adventure in Queensland…when you can go UNDERGROUND! An exciting family day out for all!
There are 124
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Queensland
- Waterparks in Queensland
- Zoos in Queensland
- Tours in Queensland
- Indoor Play in Queensland
- Museums in Queensland
- National Parks / Natural World in Queensland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Queensland
- Historical Attractions in Queensland
- Transport Attractions in Queensland
- RV/Campsite in Queensland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Queensland
- Caves and Mines in Queensland
- Arts and Crafts in Queensland