If you love history and nature, then Port Arthur in the Emerald Isle is a place that the family should explore!
This small town was a former convict settlement, and is one of the most significant heritage areas in the entire state! It's also World Heritage listed - which means it's pretty special indeed!
The Port Arthur Historic Site is where the family can enjoy tours of prisons, historic buildings, and get right into nature, and those brave kids can even explore the town with some pretty cool Ghost Tours too!
Don't miss more history at the Coal Mines Historic Site too, where the family can enjoy an adventure deep underground!
With some of the most beautiful nature in the area too, Port Arthur is a real life history lesson for the family where your history books are all around you!
There are so many fun things to do in Port Arthur with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 20
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Port Arthur
- Waterparks in Port Arthur
- Zoos in Port Arthur
- Tours in Port Arthur
- Indoor Play in Port Arthur
- Museums in Port Arthur
- National Parks / Natural World in Port Arthur
- Things to do for Active Kids in Port Arthur
- Historical Attractions in Port Arthur
- Transport Attractions in Port Arthur
- RV/Campsite in Port Arthur
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Port Arthur
- Caves and Mines in Port Arthur
- Arts and Crafts in Port Arthur