Snow-capped mountains, sandy beaches, wildlife, water activities, history…no, we’re not describing the whole of Australia. That’s just Victoria!
The cultural centre of Melbourne is a colourful and electric family-friendly city. Melbourne Zoo, and Collingwood Children’s Farm where kids can take part in farm jobs are great places to go with kids who love animals. Melbourne Aquarium takes kids on a journey under the ocean, and Melbourne Planetarium will take you on a journey right up into the stars.
But don’t forget there is a whole state to explore! One filled with a ton of incredible family-friendly places to visit, and certainly great for those active kids!
Emerald Lake has fishing, paddle boats and model railways make for a fun family day out. Cliffhanger Climbing Gym which has the tallest indoor wall in the Southern Hemisphere (Rock Climbing is one thing Victoria is famous for!) and let’s not forget the SNOW fun with Winter Magic Ice Skating and Tobogganing!
They say Melbourne experiences four seasons across one day, but in Victoria your family can experience amazing places to visit across four seasons!
There are so many fun things to do in Noble Park with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 98
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Noble Park
- Waterparks in Noble Park
- Zoos in Noble Park
- Tours in Noble Park
- Indoor Play in Noble Park
- Museums in Noble Park
- National Parks / Natural World in Noble Park
- Things to do for Active Kids in Noble Park
- Historical Attractions in Noble Park
- Transport Attractions in Noble Park
- RV/Campsite in Noble Park
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Noble Park
- Caves and Mines in Noble Park
- Arts and Crafts in Noble Park