Sun, fun, sand and too many fun things to do with kids just in the one day! The Gold Coast has been a family favourite for decades, and when you explore it, you can see why! It’s such a fun place to visit for kids!
We can’t start with anything other than those very famous and popular attractions that just draw kids in to the magic of the Gold Coast! Warner Bros Movie World lets kids really get lost in the marvel of the movies, with rides and great entertainment.
Kids love cooling down at Wet n Wild Water World, where smaller kids can play and the older kids can enjoy the bigger thrills and spills! And of course, Sea World, where kids can see beautiful creatures up close, and enjoy some entertaining shows!
The Gold Coast also has other fun attractions for kids, such as indoor play at Kidz n Play, illusions at Infinity and the educational Superbee Honeyworld….
Get those cameras ready and the sunscreen out, it’s Gold Coast time! An unforgettable Queensland experience.
There are so many fun things to do in Gold Coast with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gold Coast
- Waterparks in Gold Coast
- Zoos in Gold Coast
- Tours in Gold Coast
- Indoor Play in Gold Coast
- Museums in Gold Coast
- National Parks / Natural World in Gold Coast
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gold Coast
- Historical Attractions in Gold Coast
- Transport Attractions in Gold Coast
- RV/Campsite in Gold Coast
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gold Coast
- Caves and Mines in Gold Coast
- Arts and Crafts in Gold Coast