From the tourist loving Gold Coast, to the incredibly tropical north of the state, Queensland has a ton of great places to visit with kids, because they are all about nature, culture, sun and fun! (That and the odd crocodile!)
Kids have always loved attractions such as Dreamworld Australia, Warner Bros Movie World and Sea World. And rightly so, they are incredibly fun! But Queensland is a state of culture and stunning natural wonders, so make sure you check out all it has to offer.
Cairns Wildlife Dome allows kids to feel like a bird high up in the trees, Daintree Rainforest Discovery Centre introduces kids to eco tourism in the tropics, Capricorn Caves takes kids through unique above-ground caves, and Koorana Crocodile Farm lets kids get up close to, well, crocodiles! (Okay, it’s not just the odd crocodile. There are quite a lot here!)
Let’s not forget the important Indigenous cultures that can kids can be introduced to if they haven’t already, which is where places like Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park comes in to help.
Camera? Check. Hat and sunscreen? (very important!) Check. An eager family ready to take on an incredible part of Australia? You bet!
There are so many fun things to do in Eight Mile Plains with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 81
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Eight Mile Plains
- Waterparks in Eight Mile Plains
- Zoos in Eight Mile Plains
- Tours in Eight Mile Plains
- Indoor Play in Eight Mile Plains
- Museums in Eight Mile Plains
- National Parks / Natural World in Eight Mile Plains
- Things to do for Active Kids in Eight Mile Plains
- Historical Attractions in Eight Mile Plains
- Transport Attractions in Eight Mile Plains
- RV/Campsite in Eight Mile Plains
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Eight Mile Plains
- Caves and Mines in Eight Mile Plains
- Arts and Crafts in Eight Mile Plains