Coffs Harbour! Don’t worry, we don’t have a tickle in our throat, it’s just the name of a great city for kids and families to visit in Northern NSW!
It’s a vibrant, happy, and sunny place to visit – and perfect for those family days out!
Of course, no visit would be complete without the thrills and spills of The Big Banana (no, it’s not just a giant fruit!) – a big favourite for families (they even have candy making an toboggans!)
Love animals? Kids always have fun at the very sweet Coffs Harbour Butterfly House, they can experience the beautiful dolphins at Dolphin Marine Magic, and delve into the world of the ocean at The National Marine Centre Aquarium!
Coffs Habour have fun for those active kids, including climbing at Timeout Adventures, and karting at Raleigh Raceway, but if you fancy something unusual, then why not try fossicking for Sapphires at the Pacific Fossicking Sapphire Centre –pretty cool!
A hugely popular destination for families to visit with kids, and Coffs Harbour won’t disappoint!
There are so many fun things to do in Coffs Harbour with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 14
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Coffs Harbour
- Waterparks in Coffs Harbour
- Zoos in Coffs Harbour
- Tours in Coffs Harbour
- Indoor Play in Coffs Harbour
- Museums in Coffs Harbour
- National Parks / Natural World in Coffs Harbour
- Things to do for Active Kids in Coffs Harbour
- Historical Attractions in Coffs Harbour
- Transport Attractions in Coffs Harbour
- RV/Campsite in Coffs Harbour
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Coffs Harbour
- Caves and Mines in Coffs Harbour
- Arts and Crafts in Coffs Harbour