No time for boredom in New South Wales…Oh no! This beautiful state has vibrant cities and incredible Aussie wilderness to explore and enjoy. Culture, the great outdoors, theme parks, wildlife, water parks…if you want to introduce the kids to incredible new experiences, NSW has all the places to visit!
There are the iconic experiences such as Luna Park, Sydney Opera House and the incredible Blue Mountains with Jenolan Caves to tick off those family adventure lists. Feeling the heat? We know how those Aussie summers can get - good thing there are places like Jamberoo Water Park and Wet n Wild to cool down in!
A trip to NSW wouldn’t be complete without the incredible opportunities to get close to wildlife. Australian Shark and Ray Centre, Australia Reptile Park and Featherdale Wildlife Park are all excellent places for kids to experience the country’s beautiful creatures up close. And of course, how could you go past Taronga Zoo?
Whilst Sydney is amazing, make sure you travel out to the rest of the state. There is so much going on out in the country, like Otford Farm Trail Rides and Camels Australia, that it would be a shame to miss it!
There are so many fun things to do in Castle Hill with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 166
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Castle Hill
- Waterparks in Castle Hill
- Zoos in Castle Hill
- Tours in Castle Hill
- Indoor Play in Castle Hill
- Museums in Castle Hill
- National Parks / Natural World in Castle Hill
- Things to do for Active Kids in Castle Hill
- Historical Attractions in Castle Hill
- Transport Attractions in Castle Hill
- RV/Campsite in Castle Hill
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Castle Hill
- Caves and Mines in Castle Hill
- Arts and Crafts in Castle Hill