Ahhh…the infamous Aussie Outback. A dry, baron and dangerous place where you can drive for days, still be in NT and see nothing? Nope, nope and nope! (Well, you can actually drive for days and still be in NT, that bit’s true)
Northern Territories is the spiritual capital of the country. It’s the state of the dreamtime. It’s the state of unparalleled natural beauty, and an incredibly eye opening experience for kids.
We can’t start without mentioned Uluru Kata Tjuta National Park. In other words, Ayers Rock! That iconic image of Australia. That’s just the beginning. Earth Sanctuary World Nature Centre, Howard Springs Nature Park, Katherine Hot Springs Reserve…all places that embrace the natural wonders of NT.
Wildlife a plenty with the Alice Springs Reptile Centre, and Crocodylus Park, unique experiences to be had with Outback Ballooning and Darwin Harbour Cruises, and of course for the heat, indoor activities such as Cutta Cutta Caves Nature Park.
From the cities to the Outback, NT will be an incredible experience for the whole family, and is like nowhere else on earth!
There are so many fun things to do in Alice Springs with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 15
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Alice Springs
- Waterparks in Alice Springs
- Zoos in Alice Springs
- Tours in Alice Springs
- Indoor Play in Alice Springs
- Museums in Alice Springs
- National Parks / Natural World in Alice Springs
- Things to do for Active Kids in Alice Springs
- Historical Attractions in Alice Springs
- Transport Attractions in Alice Springs
- RV/Campsite in Alice Springs
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Alice Springs
- Caves and Mines in Alice Springs
- Arts and Crafts in Alice Springs