Where are we going today?
The majestic California Gray Whale can be seen off the Washington coast every year in March, April and May. Thousands of people watch them on their northern migration which begins in Baja California and ends in their artic feeding grounds in the Chukchi and Bering Seas.
Any Top Tips?
- Wear a jacket. The spring ocean air is very cool.
- Bring a camera. You will really regret it if you don\'t.
- Bring a video camera. Be sure to share your fun trip with others. (Just be really careful to not drop it over the side!)
- Bring a snack and something to drink. It is a short trip, but we advise you to bring a snack.
- If you get motion sickness, or just want to be safe, be sure to take your pill at least an hour before departure.
Wibberly Wobbly Weblink
Whale Watching In Westport before you set on your journey, to make sure it is open - we
try our best to keep information on the website up to date, but it is always worth checking before you
Also it may be worth clicking the link for
Whale Watching In Westport website, so see if there are any special events or seasonal things to do that may be going on throughout the day.