Coral Cove Water Park Carol stream
Where are we going today?
Dive in to summer at Coral Cove Water Park – a fun, beach-themed water park with multiple pools and water play features:
- Two awesome tube waterslides – the tallest in DuPage County!
- A deep-water plunge pool with a drop-slide and diving board
- A large walk-in swimming pool
- An interactive water playground
- A spray-n-playground for tots
- A grassy sun hill and large patio deck with chairs for relaxing
- Five Star Lifeguard Safety Rating
- Poolside cafe operated by RoccoVinos Restuarant. Menu items include pizza, salads, drinks and ice cream
How much does it cost?
- Adults$5 (Carol Stream resident) $9 (non-resident)
- Children$5 (Carol Stream resident) $9 (non-resident)
- Free Under: 2 years
When can we go?
Mon-Sat: 110am-8pm, Sun: 11:30am-7pm
May - Sept
Cafe oiperated by Rocco Vinos, menu items include pizza, salads, drinks and ice cream. Please keep in mind that Coral Cove does not allow outside food to be brought into the facility. .
Any Top Tips?
Join us for special events throughout the season, including pirate days, movie evenings and family olympics.
Can I get one of those?
buy a season souvenir cup and get discounted fountain drinks all season..
private rentals, birthday party packages and birthday area rentals also available.